Hey People !! Eagerly waiting for Valentine’s Day? Ah, you must be as this day is what is meant to be celebrated with o much of excitement. Most of the people who are single or do not have someone very special in their life, they must be thinking to feel miserable that day but actually no. You really do not need to think of any boyfriend or girlfriend unless you do not have one. Umm, you know what we have collected for all of you?? We have collected one of the craziest facts about Valentine’s Day which is I can bet you wouldn’t be aware of. So without moving anywhere else, just grab all the attention to these facts.
Valentine’s Day Facts Revealed –
1. Valentine’s Day is one of the most important Holidays in America. More than 78% of people do celebrate it each year with a great celebration such as sharing candies, chocolates, giving flowers, giving romantic gifts or all of three.
2. The one who started the trend of celebrating this event is unknown till now as there were more than one people of name Saint Valentine so it was quite hard to recognize him and also there was no identity proof of this person too.
3. By the 15th century, people started writing a love letter to their loved ones. At the end of the 15th century, 14th February was the day which was chosen to be the day to celebrate this lovable day.
4. During the 17th Century, people of Great Britain started giving love letters to their beloved. And later on, this tradition of sharing love latter and greeting cards of this day was seen happening in the US as well.
5. In the 1840s the Valentine’s Day came out to be one of the major holidays. 6.
6. At present more than 1 billion (estimated) Valentine’s cards are sent each year.
7. More than 35 million heart-shaped chocolate boxes are sent each year and more than 220 million roses get produced on this day.
8. By taking all these kinds of stuff together, most of the Americans spend $20 million on Valentine’s Day each year. If we talk about per person expenses on this day then it is near about $130.
9. Valentine’s Day is the world’s hugest event except for Christmas Day. As per the recent survey, more than 6 million couple decide to get engaged on this loveable day.
10. The most popular gifts of Valentine’s Day are Candy, Flowers and Jewellery and more than 20% of American choose to gift a piece of jewelry.